sábado, 6 de agosto de 2016

Juan - Cheltenham day 1

Hi everybody!!!
So here we are now, my first post. It has been a really busy summer. After competing in Maastricht last weekend I have had plenty of time to prepare everything for my CLIL course in Cheltenham. Today it has been a very tough day. At 4 o'clock the alarm was ringing, OMG... My flight departure was scheduled for 6:50... I really need to sleep more... Hehehe
After the arrival I had to look for connections to Cheltenham, first, the bus to Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, and then pick up the right train to Cheltenham.
At the train station my host family was waiting for me... And I have been extremely lucky. What a nice family, Janet and Andy have been very kind... We had a pre dinner chat for almost 3 hours. I think I will enjoy a lot with them. Andy loves the same kind of meals than me and Janet is a very good cook so that is the perfect equation. Tomorrow we will prepare a barbeque and my fellow teacher will come from Hungary...

Of course I will keep my trainings going on, I have a Meeting with the local running club, 16k around the city...

I will continue tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario