jueves, 11 de agosto de 2016

Juan - Cheltenham day 4

Hi everyone! We had a really loaded day, this is not a course about just listening, We have an active part in all this. So today We did a lot of practice, it was all about task based learning. We, the biology teachers had to prepare a TBL lesson. My group's activity was about sex linked characteristics. We spent the whole day and it was really productive, indeed, I will use it with my students. I really encourage You to search for Graham Workman... It will help You a lot on your subjects.


Then I could enjoy my freetime running with the Cheltenham running club... They were beginers so I had a little chat and I went running by myself... I was lucky enough to find the Cheltenham Harriers Athletic Club... It was just the opposite, I struggled a lot, but I could manage to keep the pace
Fontana?

To my "archivo de cositas que veo por ahí"

Walk along the promenade

Nice teacher!

During my lessons

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario